Nama : Indah Puri Amelia
Npm : 10208636
Kelas : 4EA03
- Jason’s father bought him a bycycle that he had wanted for his birthday.
- The statue of liberty was a gift of friendship from France to United States.
- Rita is studying English math this semester.
- The judge ask a witness to tell the truth.
- Please give me a cup of coffee with cream and sugar.
- The big books on the table are for my history class.
- No one the Spanish class knew the correct to Mrs.Perez’s question.
- My car is four years old and it still runs well.
- When you go to the store, please buy a bottle of chocolate milk and a dozen oranges.
- There are only a few seats left for an tonight’s musical at university.
- John and Marcy went to school yesterday and then studied in the library before returning home.
- The Lake Eric is one of the five Great Lakes in North America.
- On our trip to Spain, we crossed the Atlantic Ocean.
- The Mounth Rushmore is the site of magnificient tribute to the four great America presidents.
- What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
- Louie played basketball and baseball at the Boy’s Club this year.
- Rita plays a violin and her sister plays a guitar.
- While we were in Alaska, we saw an Eskimo village.
- Phil cant go to the movies tonight because he has to write an essay.
- David attented the Princeton University.
- Harry has been admitted to the School of Medicine at Midwestern university.
- Mel’s grandmother is in the hospital, so we went to write an last night.
- The political science class is taking trip to Soviet Union in spring.
- The Queen Elizabeth II is a monarch of the Great Britain.
- The Declaration of Independent was drawn up in 1776.
- Scientists hope to send an expedition to the Mars during 1980s.
- Last night there was a bird singing outside my house.
- The chair that you are siting in is broken.
- The Civil War was fougth in the United States between 1861 and 1865.
- The Florida State University is smaller than the University of Florida.
- John, along with twenty friend, is planning a party.
- The picture of the soldiers brings back many memories.
- The quality of these recordings are not very good.
- If the duties of these officers aren’t reduced, there will not be enough time to finish the project.
- The effects of cigarette smoking have been proven to be extremely harmful.
- The use credit cards in place of cash has increased rapidly in recect years.
- Advertisements on television are becoming more competitive than ever before.
- Living expenses in this country, as well as in many others, are at an all-time high.
- Mr.Jones, accompanied by several members of the committee, have proposed some changes of the rules.
- The levels of intoxication varies from subject to subject.
- Neither Bill nor mary is going to the play tonight.
- Anything is better than going to another movie tonight.
- Skating is becoming more popular every day.
- A number of reporters were at the conference yesterday.
- Everybody who has a fever must go home immediately.
- Your glasses was on the bureau last night.
- There were some people at the meeting last night.
- The committee has already reached a decision.
- A pair of jeans was in the washing machine this morning.
- Each student has answered the first three questions.
- Either John or his wife makes breakfast each morning.
- After she had perused the material, the secretary decided that everything was in order.
- The crowd at the basketball game was wild with excitement.
- A pack of wild dogs has frightened all ducks away.
- The jury is trying to reach a decision.
- The army has eliminated this section of the training test.
- The number of students who have withdrawn from class this quarter is appalling.
- There have been too many interruption in this class.
- Every elementary school teacher has to take this examination.
- Neither Jill nor her parents have seen this movie before.